NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Offices of the Nazim Village / Neighbourhood Council
TENDER NO. 3172
Sealed tender based on MRS 2016 for below mentioned works are hereby invited from Govt: Contractors enlisted with LG&RDD/PEC in the relevant category and having registration/enlistment renewal for the current year as per following schedule.
Last Date / Time of Submission of Tender Forms
Date / Time of Opening
Address of NC / VC
|Construction of PCC Drains & Street Pavement & Gi pipe at Village Council Ziarat Shiekh Allahdad Tehsil and District Kohat||
Till 10: 00 AM
as per work order
Vc Nazim Office Pershai Tehsil And District Kohat
Terms & Conditions
1. Tender form/BOQ can be downloaded by the original contractor available on LG&RDD web site(www.lgkp.gov.pk)
2. The sealed tenders should reach to the office of concerned council as mentioned above on or before the opening date/time given against each work.
3. The tender documents should be complete in all respect and incomplete documents will not be acceptable for consideration.
4. The following document are required to be submitted with the application/tender form: i. Earnest money to the extent of 2% in the shape of deposit at call in the name of concerned Nazim alongwith stamp duty. ii. Enlistment copy and renewal with LG&RDD for the current year. iii. CNIC copy of the bidder. iv. Copy of registration and renewal of Pakistan Engineering Council for the current year.
5. Bidders found with bogus documents, their tenders will be rejected and their cases will also be forwarded to higher ups for black listing.
6. The contractors/firms will have to start work immediately (within one week), after the issuance of work orders, otherwise their call deposits will be forfeited and they will not be allowed to participate in any tendering process.
7. The procuring entity may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal. The procuring entity shall upon request communicate to any contractor or consultant who submitted a bid or proposal, the ground for rejection of all bids or proposals as per KPPPRA Rules.
8. All the government taxes will be deducted as per prevailing government policy.
9. The Cost estimate of the works are prepared on MRS-2016. Contractor should quote their rates in figures as well as in words in the respective columns, and only the first two figurers after decimal of the rates will be considered during evaluation of the bids. In case of blank column the Contractor shall be bound to execute that particular item free of cost.
10. Any cutting/overwriting on the BOQ will be liable to rejection of the tender and will be declared defective.
11. Tenders/bids should reach the office of the concerned council as mentioned above through courier/registered post before the opening time.
12. Responsibility of late delivery will not rest upon this office.
13. The duplicate copy of sealed tender must be sent to concerned Assistant Director LG&RDD office for record purpose before the closing date and time of the tender.
14. Any addition made in Terms and conditions in the NIT advertised in the news paper will be implemented as per KPPPRA Rules / Govt. policies
Nazimeen Village/Neighbourhood Council
Address: Assistant Director LG&RDD Kohat
Telephone Number: 0922-9260049